Live stream: A fresh look at procedural aspects of appeal proceedings
Starts: 21.06.2022 9:00hrs
Ends: 21.06.2022 17:00hrs
- Admissibility of the appeal
- How to draft written submissions in appeal
- Admittance of new appeal submissions (including a general discussion of the new Rules of Procedure and an in-depth presentation of the case law developed under these provisions including, for example, the new "admissibly-raised criterion", the admittance of new arguments and implications for opposition proceedings)
- Oral proceedings in appeal
- Acceleration of appeal proceedings
- Reformatio in peius
- Remittal to the first instance
- Petition for review
- Reimbursement of the appeal fee
The seminar is intended for patent attorneys, heads and members of patent and legal departments and attorneys at law.
Level of expertise
In order to attend the on-line course participants need a computer with an internet browser and a high-speed broadband internet connection. For the webinar, epi uses Cisco WebEX, so initially some WebEX software will be installed on your computer. Security settings on local Firewalls need to be checked. In order to make full use of the webinar session, we recommend to use headsets.
To access to the webinar epi sends out a link and the guidelines for participants shortly before the webinar.
Application and use of personal data
Please do not use capital letters when filling the online registration form. Please indicate only personal email addresses.
For further information, please contact Barbara Riffert ([email protected]).
Minimum number of participants
*If the minimum number of participants was not reached by the registration deadline, the event will be cancelled. In this case the epi will inform you immediately.
Event has free slots available
Registration is open until 15.06.2022 The order of receipt by epi will determine the attendance in case of over-subscription.
The registration deadline for this event (15.06.2022) is over.