Seminar: A fresh look at procedural aspects of appeal proceedings
London (GB): 27.09.2023
Starts: 27.09.2023 9:00hrs
Ends: 27.09.2023 17:00hrs
The Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
CIPA, 2nd Floor, Halton House
EC1N 2JD London
- Admissibility of the appeal
- How to draft written submissions in appeal
- Admittance of appeal submissions including a general discussion of the 2020 Rules of Procedure and an in-depth presentation of the case law developed under these provisions including, for example, the admittance of new facts, evidence and arguments and implications for opposition proceedings.
- Oral proceedings in appeal
- Acceleration of appeal proceedings
- Reformatio in peius
- Remittal to the first instance
- Petition for review
- Reimbursement of the appeal fee
- Cornelis A.M. Mulder
- Michele Maremonti
The seminar is intended for patent attorneys, heads and members of patent and legal departments and attorneys at law. The seminar is conducted in person. Online participation is not possible.
Level of expertise
Application and use of personal data
Please do not use capital letters when filling the online registration form. Please indicate only personal email addresses.
Please note our "private policy" regarding the processing of your personal data.
After the event we will send you a link for a feedback survey. Participation in the survey is voluntary. The data processing in the survey is anonymous. If you do not wish to receive the link, you can object to the data processing in advance. To do so, please contact [email protected].
For further information, please contact Noreen Osterlehner ([email protected]).
Minimum number of participants
*If the minimum number of participants was not reached by the registration deadline, the event will be cancelled. In this case the epi will inform you immediately.
Online registration is disabled for this event. Please contact us for further information.