Election epi Committees
Results Election to Committees 2023 available here
Elections to Committees according to Article 18B of the By-Laws of the Institute conducted in the election year (Committee election) are carried out by the Institute in accordance with the Founding Regulation, the By-Laws and the manner laid down below.
Any epi member can declare willingness to be a candidate for the election to a Committee by submitting the completed nomination form.
Elections of Committees according to Article 18B of the By-Laws at the end of the term of such Committees (General Committee elections) shall be carried out by an internet-based election procedure and shall be subject to validation by the Council at the autumn Council meeting of each election year.
Please find below the relevant deadlines:
Nomination phase, all epi members may nominate themselves.
- Wednesday, 17 May 2023 Opening of the Nomination process
- Monday, 11 September 2023 Closing of the Nomination process
- Monday, 18 September 2023 Publication of final list of candidates for election
Election phase, all Council members are entitled to vote.
- Tuesday, 26 September 2023 Indication of preferred candidate (individuals or constituencies can indicate a candidate they prefer)
- Monday, 02 October 2023 Start of online voting
- Wednesday, 11 October 2023 Closure of voting
- Friday, 20 October 2023 Publication of results
- Monday, 30 October 2023 Deadline for objections
Validation at autumn Council meeting
- Tuesday, 31 October 2023 Publication of 2nd acc file
- Saturday, 11 November 2023 C95 - Validation of the results of the election